Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Blog Tease

Meredith has a blog stalker. I am slightly jealous. At least, I was at first when we discovered the stalkerman. After some introspection and snooping, we found out that this so called "stalker" was in fact a professional blogger. So really, he just liked her blog for its artistic merit and wanted to commend her on keeping it short and sweet and not rambling. Well Yippee for you, its part of your homework. Some of us have nothing better to do with 15 minutes than to sit in bed and type random streams of consciousness. Thats right, I'm talking about myself. I sit here, scantily clad, not wanting to study for my test. My blog is in high demand, you keep asking for it poo, so here it is. Lap it up like a kittie laps the milk, oh yea, thats right baby. Lap it like a swimmer laps a pool. Ok I'm done with that, no more. I just laughed out loud and got made fun of for it. SPEAKING of laughing out loud, known to the internet savvy as LOL, Mother dearest made me lol the other day whence she suggested I was going to get married. Although poo, you should worry also, rather you should LOL also, because you too were included in the suggestion. I think mother likes Edward, you better watch out or she will try to snatch him out from under your nose. OH speaking of snatching and LOLing, mother mentioned another humorous incedent in the recent past. I was chatting with her and she casually mentioned in passing that Pappi wants to go on a DIET!!!!! HOW FUNNY! I don't know how long he is going to last. I mean, not to knock Pappi, I love him to pieces, but come on. He likes the foodstuffs, and not in small quantities either. Pappi misses me, maybe thats why he is dieting. He is going to go on a food strike until I go home, or at least call him. He cried the other day when I didnt call. I made a grown man cry. Speaking of men crying, I decided the other day while watching Extreme Makeover:Home Edition that a grown man crying for the right reasons is a huge turn on. Maybe momma likes when Pappi cries? oh ew I need to not think about that right now. ok, Done.

1 Comments:

Blogger ZHP said...

Lindsay: Thank you very much for dropping by... I read the post you told me about and all... I found it very interesting: Thank you!!

Greetings

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home