Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Oatmeal Cookies and a Catfight

DAY TWO. Let the real blogging begin. It's a good day for a blog. The sun is shining, which means I am super happy. To put an awesome cap on an awesome day, its wednesday. That means numerous things. One, I have no class today. Two, it is dairy day at Hillel. Now, you may be saying to yourself, Lindsay, you do not have a mean plan, how can you eat at Hillel? I have devised a genius plan which allows me such advantages. Befriend out-of-state students whose friends dont come to visit, and they have guestmeals galore!!!! That was only the beginning to a stream of fantabulous events. To start it off, the pizza was excellent. I love a good pizza topped with some fungi. And then there were the cookies, which led to another best ever creation. I, Lindsay Brooke Rabinowitz the First created the most scrumptious ice cream sandwich, using a combination of oatmeal cookies and french vanilla ice cream. It was so good, I just had to enter it into the league of Best Evers. So now there is the Best Walk Ever, Best Sandwich Ever, Best Cake Ever (at hillel only, the competition is fierce), Best Nap Ever, and the newly introduced, Best Ice Cream Sandwich Ever. The awesomeness did not end there, oh no. On to the Hillel office, to recieve my refund and free complimentary movie ticket to AMC Fenway. Now I have $15 in my pocket AND I get to go to the movies for free. SWEET.
The 30th of March is looking damn good. And the boy at the computer two seats away from me keeps turning and staring at me. STOP Looking at me you creepy wierdo! I know I look smashing today (Adam said so) but please, it is scaring me. I snuck out of work again... hehehe. Doug will never know. He is my boss from 4:00-6:30, and what an anal little man he is. My other bosses, Dan and Chris, dont care where I go as long as I do my jobs. But Doug likes to be annoying and if I ask to go somewhere, he checks his watch, hems and haws, and then tells me to wait. Wait for what???? Nothing changes between the time he tells me to wait and when he lets me go. So I've learned not to ask anymore, and I just leave. My favorite thing about Doug is that when he picks up the phone, his voice changes into a phone sex voice. It's so creepy, that its hilarious. I feel bad for him though, because his glasses are from 1990. Seriously dude, large rims haven't been cool for a looooooong time. Speaking of hugely rimmed glasses, Dani, Remember when Daddy had huge glasses? He only got new ones when we convinced him he looked like a dork. See, for all of you who don't know my dad, he thinks he is cool, and he also thinks he is metrosexual. Of the two, he is neither. Not to insult my dad or anything, no dad can be cool, its like a cardinal rule or something. Except my husband. He will be a cool dad, just like I will be a cool mom. We will be the coolest parents, and all our kids friends will wish their parents were like us. Its gonna be awesome. But anyway, Doug's huge glasses make me laugh. He doesnt wear them all the time, he has contacts, but I dont get why he doesnt get new ones. And while he is in the mall shopping, he should buy some new clothes too, because those are also circa 1990. I do not mean to be critical, but I'm just taking note of all of the 1990 throwbacks. American Idol was 90's theme, TV Comedy class is 90's tomorrow, and Doug wears everything from 1990. Interesting... OK now my fingers are starting to hurt. I think im getting arthritis in my fingers. 'nuff rambling, peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home